Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Microchet Hair Extensions Instructions

reply to an email

I think in the long run you have the wrong perspective of the output to STM and by the book technical analysis is intended to test the head-neck-shoulder line of bull that you highlighted on your site, ie say, or you went out before or stay inside and bought back around 14.20 to 14.30. This is just my humble thoughts. E.
Answer: E. Hello, I'm always interested in the opinions of all, the comparison with other brain gratifies me, so thank you. Maybe you're right, it is likely that in the long term I was wrong. In the short to medium term, however, the built-in gain, and when it collects, the mistake appears to be at least mitigated. But we are analyzing. I state that the Nasdaq is going the same thing I wrote below. STM with the movement this week, still in progress, is providing an important signal, is shifting from one channel to another like a train in an exchange. The alternative channel that will route is positively oriented, but his inclination is very small when compared to that of the channel being abandoned. The involute dish support of this second channel passes around 12 € (I will be more precise with the upgrade) where the title should stop the descent and return to positive. When you check my hypothesis will consider returning. Thanks for the inspiring mail. See you soon. John

0 comments:

Post a Comment