Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Target Brand Paper Towels

closed on STM STM - short on CAPITALIA

STM now shown to be weak. In the short term appears to directly test the holding of a previous low. In this situation, I closed the position at 14.71 a bit bullish 'before the situation deteriorates further. I am pleased with the gain, are not for the analysis I did on the title which seemed a candidate to return to the highs. There is material to update the card. - I knew
CAPITALIA would stop short of the positive cycle, but I did not expect it to do so today and with so much strength. In the morning I opened a short position in 6.34 aware that he paid off to a lesser extent and only for a few weeks. Just did not think it would come instead immediately gain a drop of more than 2%. We'll see where it will stop, while the downside of today the weekly candle is going to draw will be negative and more importantly will be with the body below the line of the range of Gann analysis found that on Saturday 18 February.

0 comments:

Post a Comment