Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Microchet Hair Extensions

MEDIASET: Fibonacci goes into orbit! STM

Maybe not as technical analyst worth a butt, but as the author of science fiction novels are a force! I sent into orbit Fibonacci, although in his day the sun revolved around the earth that was still a disc and not a sphere. But in all seriousness the desire to experiment I do not miss ever, this time I wanted astrarmi the usual fees (well, maybe I was already abstract enough) and I wanted to tilt the lines of Fibonacci retracements. The result applied to the graph of MEDIASET is not bad. The 1997-2009 bull cycle is assumed.
the title if it were to follow parabolic channel could take the road indicated by green broken line. Viewed thus exceeding the record high it should be regarded as a double top with all its implications bearish later.
If my theory were correct MEDIASET securities in the portfolio that I should appreciate by over 200% over the next three years. Offices
wonder if there's some studies that rely analyst who think like me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment