Thursday, June 22, 2006

Recipes Using Soy Milk

UNICREDITO: excellent signal


While I was zapping on the satellite channels in the clear I stumbled on Bloomberg in German. I do not understand a word of German, however, seeing an analyst who commented on a chart I paused to listen. Surprise, spoke of Unicredito. Who knows what they said.

Meanwhile I note that the rise of yesterday drew a candle outside the training graphics contained two involute parabolic negatively oriented. This is a very positive signal that sounds like a liberation. The graph is now free to oscillate within the channel marked with the green arrow. There may also be a return to 5.80 first to resume the upward path. I do not rule out price fluctuations of the channel, which could be carefully monitored as abnormal signal, at least at this time.

At this point you just have to wait patiently for the violation of the previous record high for this title will be the theme of the summer.

Tengo portfolio securities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment