Sunday, March 6, 2011

Best Waxing Pain Killer

Chanel Coco Rouge in Shine Boy

I wanted to tell you about this lipstick long before, when I have told you earlier on Facebook but between one thing and another two weeks have passed.
At least now I know exactly what I want to tell you about this ... Boy!

is part of a new line of lipsticks that will be launched during the month of March, but you could buy a preview (of course very limited in stock, I thought ...) in the days immediately prior to S. Valentino, the packaging is classic and distinctive look of Chanel, which occasionally undergoes a makeover without losing the features of all time: black case with snap closure, logo engraved white and gold trim.

is not designed to be so opaque as well as being "Shine", very bright as you can see below, is "sheer, slightly transparent. Nevertheless this color halfway between pink and red with traces of coral, once applied to any notes.
With this brilliance during the first hours the finish looks almost wet, and when it dries it loses the shine yet the color is fixed on his lips and quietly resists 4 hours, even drinking. Instead of eating the duration decreases.
There is a sound unique or hard to find in my (small) collection of lipsticks has found its place but there are certainly looking for dupes. The range that will be sold during this month will be very wide, so if you find a color you like, you know that in part to justify the price of 26 € (sigh) there is a high quality of this product.

I am very pleased with my purchase, I use it all the time, I'm neglecting all my other lipsticks for him!
soon ... : -*!
Chiara

0 comments:

Post a Comment