Saturday, March 5, 2011

Miosotis I Milena Velba

Essence Lash Mascara Mania



Essence has incredibly 12 different types of mascara to choose from and they are all cheap! This is particularly true costs € 2.99.

The thing that I do not like about this mascara is the brush, not because I like the shape and does not attack the lashes between them, but because it is huge, in fact, measuring 3cm Oo I do not recommend a strategic those whose eyes are small because it would be unmanageable. It does not keep the promise to "lash volume by xxl" as it says in the description, the right is essential although, I must be honest, I have not found a mascara that really makes the miracles! Another downside, and perhaps most annoying is that it crumbles, if in fact touched the mascara during the day you end up with little pieces blacks face, same thing if you take against the lashes, but if not the touch will crumble a little bit during the day. In short, has more negative than positive, the only positive thing is the price of € 2.99 and is up to you to decide if it's worth it. I personally believe that given the speed with mascara and finish given the speed with which dry out and "decreased their performance," this is just fine to use every day for school or office, while I would be willing to spend a little 'more for a higher quality mascara for evening or special occasions.

Surely they'll try the others, since the price is worth groped other formulations, maybe I'll find a more appropriate and be the first to know:-P
are always looking for mascara "miracle" so if you think you have let me know!

Contains 10ml, expires after 6 months of opening and costs € 2.99.

Giulia

0 comments:

Post a Comment