Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Overclocking A Q9550 Asus Maximus 2 Formula

Kiko Base and Top Coat - Part I

I recently purchased several products Kiko, including the new collection Kaleidoscopic Optical Look which I have already spoken and others of which we will talk soon, among them are the basic white & ; strong and shiny top coat.

Two beautiful face!
Let's start with basic promises to whiten and harden your nails, perhaps you'll see that is slightly verging on lilac ... Well translates into a beautiful effect, as you can see from the picture: the effect of "whitening" is not inherent healing properties (such as those found in pharmaceutical products), but from this very light color, just mentioned, which highlights the pink and white nail.
As mentioned above is just an aesthetic product, does not solve the problem of yellow nails, which is why you must go to the pharmacy or even better by your doctor. I, fortunately, although not always good in my hands whether I have never suffered from this problem, I bought it to use as basis but when I noticed the effect I have not put the colored enamel! Gives you hands-kept and in order with minimal effort. The consistency is very liquid, the wide and soft brush, dries in less than five minutes.
Regarding the curing action, I can not even tell you why should I use it at least 3-4 weeks.













Price: 4.5 €; content 11ml, expiring 36 months after opening.

soon with the second part of the Top Coat!
Chiara

0 comments:

Post a Comment