Sunday, March 6, 2011

How To Unlock Sky Dg934g Router

place you go, you find

here, this post only as archival information -

is that in every place where I pay attention to the light signals for pedestrians, because they are different from those I know and I like to record the differences.
the 'game' began in 2002 when we went with friends to do a interrail in Eastern Europe: Poland and I took a picture of these men who were different from ours and they were the first men different from ours that I saw in my life .
then the pawn is not a universal. (Ohhhhhhhhhh: exclamation) -

Apart from these simple traffic lights, there would also be entered as the downtown: the image is the same but have more in the countdown. yes yes the countdown for pedestrians, which turns on the one hand the competitive spirit (across the road in less than second of all) and on the other side is less anxiety than to cross the street and be halfway up the little man with bright that is threatening to take that flashes red but never when it will happen (I die here? I are going to invest? I'll make it? that little old and rickety going to make you reach the other side of the road safely?).

David, of course, found it very funny because we, in the family, the count down only do it if you're on a rocket about to take off and usually call Houston for confirmation. :) Ps

the countdown starts at 13: you have 13 seconds to cross the strda, then .... Hurry!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment