Saturday, March 19, 2011

Can You Create Your Own Tech Deck Online

Kiko Base and Top Coat - Part II

The revelation of my recent purchases from Kiko was the top coat: not only is very polished but the glaze dries very very quickly!
I will apply it after about 1-2 minutes from the laying of the glaze, the texture is very liquid and the brush is very soft but I prefer not to drag the glaze below, ruining my manicure (of course I speak from experience-_-). In 5 minutes the glaze is dry to the touch in less than 2 hours is completely hardened, certainly not the best drying enamel on the square but it certainly has its value and worth testing, because even the modest price of € 4.5. Unfortunately, apart
The Seche Vite (soon you'll see = P) and a few others, there are around drying enamel top coat are both valid and this unfortunately is no exception: at the end of the second day of the enamel (287 Kiko) was already chipped on the ends. Now I'm trying again with the Black Pearl by Chanel, we'll see!

The content is 11ml, expiring 36 months after opening.

you have tried? He did the same trick that I have or am I wrong something?
you soon!
Chiara

0 comments:

Post a Comment