Thursday, March 17, 2011

Prom Dresses For Fire And Ice

Cream Colour Base in Pearl Mac


The Cream Colour Bases are made of multi-purpose cream: can be used as a blush on his face, illuminating, eyes (all except Fabulush and Improper Copper) as a base for eyeshadow and lips (all except Fawntastic and Black).



This is Pearl and is a golden white frost, ideal for use as illuminating cheekbones, eyes, eyebrows and across the arch of Cupid. It 's a modulated color and gives a very natural effect if applied in moderation


It' s a frost, so it has very fine micro flakes and give a cool effect and natural on the face. It is laid out very well, I tapping with your fingers. After a while it fixed but only for a more permanent council held secure with a iridescent powder, which can be an illuminating powder or shimmer eye shadow, I use the mineralization Sheersheen Loose Powder in Silver Aura Mac

I tried to use it as a base for eyeshadow but it was a disaster! The eyeshadow I did all the folds although there has been a long time to dry eyeshadow above. I have absolutely no oily eyelid so you can imagine the shock I had! So I will not recommend it as a base but it is very nice to use as lighting in the arch eyebrows, of course, also set with iridescent eye shadow.

I recommend it to people like me a fair-skinned would otherwise be too white.

contains 3.2 grams of the product and uses it very little because it is very pigmented. Costs 19 € and is permanent.

Giulia

0 comments:

Post a Comment