Saturday, February 5, 2011

Engraved Leather Bracelets In Las Vegas

Dior #707 Trianon Silver

I did I felt that you'd see a gray gloss around here!
E 'costly, eurini 28, but for me it is worth it, is an unusual color for a gloss but at least holds the promise (the only) one would expect from any polished: behold. How many times the color was spectacular in the bottle and then remain transparent on the lips? You do not go gray around the mouth for sure, but the fine glitter gray are visible and the end result is an effect.
Highly polished, gives the illusion of fuller lips and cool, perfect for winter days. It lasts about 3 hours without drink or eat. The packaging is the classic that you see on the side, very solid.
I am using every day, I can not get loose and is almost the only constant in my frequent changes of bag: D.
As part of the limited collection Gris Montaigne not find it for much longer!
photo with flash, to see better without all the glare and glitter to appreciate the gray.







The price you have purchased or held back? I have just a spendthrift??

Chiara

0 comments:

Post a Comment