Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Client Information Form Salon

the game dell'haki

That's up to me (Adrian).
Some time ago Michael (our cousin) and David took me to see a hockey game (it says here that haki), it was strange for me, I've never seen a live football match, see instead a playing sport in a different country!
I have to say, an interesting experience. This is what you saw from the gallery where we were:



I took only one photo in part because I was busy eating (there was a lot of stuff), partly because I happened to chat with colleagues Michael (who bought the subscription as an office) and partly because I followed the game.

First thing: follow the puck better in person than on television, there is no history. Then shoot here every time the music stops playing, if only for twenty seconds (especially hard rock, but there have been Metallica, Iron Maiden, and something else, Muse, hip-hop stuff) and I must say, these decibel waves contribute to increased participation.
which in reality is quite controlled: the cheering, but the environment is quite playful and the competition will not ever go beyond the limits of civil society. at least outside the field, because inside scrambled at least three times.

short, a good experience, Michael said that maybe in mid-March had another ticket for us, I hope that Manu will be able to go.

here this is the only image that Adrian was able to steal the night with David, went to see a hockey game (it says here that haki). ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment