Thursday, February 3, 2011

Slight Knee Hyperextension Treatment

Smudge Pot in Cobalt Clutch di Stila


The Smudge Pot are gel liner that can also be used as eye shadow. They are very creamy and easy to stretch and dry in very little time to become "dry", non-sticky.

This in particular is part of a collection passed, but the color, named Cobalt, is available from the permanent collection, so I decided to talk anyway.


's a beautiful electric blue, with lots of fine glitter. Here's the swatch:


can be blended with your fingers or a brush (eg 239) to be used as eye shadow, or it can be applied with an angled brush as eyeliner above and inside the eye, I have not tried it yet but the site it says that it is safe even inside the eye, and I think I'll try it soon because it is a good color to put in place of the usual black!

The peculiarity of the Smudge Pot is that they are virtually waterproof, are bright and do not drool all day because they dry faster!

I love it this color is very bright but used only as an eyeliner with a light make-up really makes her figure:


this color also brings out the lot brown eyes.

It 's a fabulous product and I'm waiting for his brother, the Little Black Dress color: black with a glitter purple, I can not wait that is mine!

The pot contains 4g of product, if that many are only used as eyeliner, then you will last long!

Stila The site costs $ 20 (in the version of the permanent collection), I have purchased on Love Make-up and I paid £ 6.99.

I'll strategic advice is a fabulous color!

soon (I hope) with the other Smudge Pot!

Hello,
Giulia

0 comments:

Post a Comment