Thursday, February 24, 2011

Watch Big Bang Theory Online Mega

Mac Barbie Loves Stila Lip Glaze in


This lip glaze is part of a limited collection of styles, the famous Barbie Loves Stila, and is no longer available on the web and you can find Stila Internet sites that sell cosmetics. This was kindly donated by Lovemakeup for an error with a package, but unfortunately no longer selling Stila :-(
There I talk because you can still try to find it but I found a dupe for you! To discover what is read to the end!


The application is very soft, unlike some gloss made in this manner that the applicator hard, and the product goes out by turning the end of the gloss.


It 's a transparent pink and is very adaptable, I put the swatch just to show that its product can also be a pink "fair"! Also has many fine pink glitter in it, but do not feel. Its smell reminds me of the smell or the hair of Barbie dolls in general, but unfortunately I do not have to check:-P
has no taste but the only downside is that it is a bit 'sticky, but nothing too annoying, and this means that it can be modulated.

But if you do not find it anywhere do not despair, I found a dupe facilm
findable entity: the Clarins Gloss Appeal n.06 Orchyd




are almost identical! On the right is the Stila Lip Glaze in n.06 of the left and Clarins. This also has
micreglitter fuchsia who do not feel fine, but it is not sticky and it smells sweet and is delicious! It 's my favorite gloss for color but not for the development, especially the smell and taste!
E 'standing can be found easily in all the perfume and costs € 17 if I remember correctly but I'm not sure why there I have a long time.

Content:
- Stila Lip Glaze
2.4 ml - 5.5 ml Gloss Appeal
there is a big difference!

Between the two you'll see that I recommend the gloss of Clarins also because you find it easy!

with the next review of lipstick Crosswires Mac!
Giulia

0 comments:

Post a Comment