Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nostradamus. 500 Annh

Tonic Lush "Moon Water"

Today I would like to talk about this tonic, bought from Lush about a month ago. As you know lately I've very fond of the Essence tonic but that does not stop me from buying another ^^... Which, however, failed to unseat it is definitely very cool, the scent is heavenly, removes residues of makeup almost leaving the skin smooth. But my skin has probably need something stronger, more "chemical" after a week I had to return to Essence because the skin was beginning to be rather impure and pimples sprouted here and there.
is still very good for cooling off in the evening, after bringing the makeup all day, or during the summer to recover a little by the heat!
short is promoted but not with flying colors, which give him a deacon 6: about me has not done everything we promised, how to purify (also contains tea tree), but is actually a very good water refreshing fragrance.

Inci almost entirely green. The package is
black plastic, recyclable, spray, remember for those who do not know that Lush is on a permanent promotion with which, taking 5 packs made with this plastic, it has a free form fresh choice!

Price: 250g version, € 9.95; version of 100g, € 5.95.

you have tried? How did you find us? Tell me in the comments!

Chiara

0 comments:

Post a Comment