Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Title:?i-catcher Console - Web Monitor?

mirror mirror on the wall ...

"are beautiful?"
and asks you with his big eyes and a look that already knows the answer.


yes, now wants the pigtails, long hair, dress like Lilo (Lilo and Stich), the pink shirts and many, many clips. possibly wear makeup like Mom and hair, look in the mirror and putting cream and perfume.
and then you say 'because I want be beautiful '. but you're always beautiful, my love, even in the morning in my pajamas with my hair that even the Grinch ...
but it's so nice to play dress up and make vain.
and we enjoy a lot, me and her.
small wonder that women and small men, their eyes full of joy for a clip (or twenty pegs) or for a book about dinosaurs, when they run and jump and play and bicker and talk and think about Chief World Systems. and when they laugh. laugh when the world is reborn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment