Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kidney Disease In West Highland Terrier

Pennelli Royal Beauty

Hello girls! Today I speak brushes Royal Beauty, a brand unknown to me until this summer, but I recently tried on the internet and is a little 'chat! If you still do not know it is a very cheap brand of brushes and accessories and nail for the face, is in the perfume of retail, I am at Target, but I read that there is some soap and water.

It makes a lot of brushes but those few who do are really good! They are even softer than the Sigma, and costing much much less!


They handle the shorter of the Sigma and brushes are really soft! Unfortunately these are only two brushes with the eyes and a sponge, or at least those are the ones who have in the shop where I go! For the face instead do what skiing is in the photo, one angle and a small kabuki. But these are the ones I have are very good so far and believe me! I've never heard of brushes like this!


The first left in the photo has a special form: it's a big brush pen and is not tapered like a brush bends like the 224. E 'cylindrical shape with the bristles cut and dome and is an all-purpose brush: I use both to put the eye shadow across the eyelid, is to fade in the crease and outer corner of the eye, often use to apply the paint pot as base.

The second brush I use it strictly to apply eye shadow over the entire parpebra is so soft that you can not be used for precision work. And 'big and flat. These two brushes I use them every day and not never lose even washing hair!
Basically there are photos with other brushes Sigma "similar" so you can figure out the size.

The third brush is used to apply makeup and soft plastic such as Sephora and of which I had already discussed long ago ( click here), the only difference is color and that this is a bit 'more often but are still soft. Of this brush I can tell you the price because it is the latest, I paid € 5.30 and also has the plastic cover. The two brushes eyes if I remember correctly they cost about € 4. I will give them strategic advice are very soft and very cheap!

224 of Sigma, the first brush of Royal Beauty I told you about the 217 and Sigma

is half compared to 217 cm shorter, thicker and thickest.

brush and 239 Royal Beauty Sigma
If you find no escape fateveli brushes are excellent and really cheap!
I hope I've said it all in a clear, if you have any questions just ask and if you know if it makes other brushes please tell me!

Thanks
Giulia





0 comments:

Post a Comment