Sunday, February 20, 2011

Whats Something Like Jibjab But All Free

n.388 creamy Lipstick Red Wine Kiko


From Kiko are the sales ........ and the new collection! Today I am speaking of Kiko creamy lipstick, which I bought on sale for € 3!

E 'and a creamy finish cremesheen reminds me of the Mac, then on the lips some 'glossy. The color is rather dark, is a grape, a red tending to purple, a color is absolutely evening, completely free of glitter. It 's very comfortable to wear because it is very creamy, not dry the lips. I think it's difficult to match to a different makeup from the classic eyeliner and mascara because it is very dark and intense then any other trick would be all too conspicuous. The colors available are not that great, I went back to buy another (given the price) but there are pink and naked, or are very brown or orange, too bad! We smell ..... I remember the caramel, but the scent is not particularly excites me! The taste ...... knows a bit 'plastic! But both the smell and taste are not unbearable, but I believe that, once gone, there do not even notice, and if I am honest I have heard much worse!


This is the swatch on hand, but remember that on the lips, which are more pigmented hand, the color is darker!

I recommend it for the price is a little color to have a 'particularly in its collection, because these bright or dark colors are very useful to wear when you have just enough time to put some' mascara, because of its already do the trick! I do not recommend for those with thin lips, and dark colors shrink a lot, but are fine for those who have fuller lips. We remember the price, € 3, and are on sale so do not know how much longer will be available!

Until next time!
-Giulia-

0 comments:

Post a Comment