Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ideas To Decorate A Cheese Cake

gnùranza

this is a post of complaints.
let this be known. Read it only if you're in the mood.
yes I complain.
because in the end they teach you in school that English is not a real one.
to 8 years of my life for 9 months per year for at least two hours per week I attended the English classes.

hahahahahhaaah ah aha. Ah.
English? English?!

English who taught me there. It saves only a few words, some little simple grammatical rule. for the rest, both in lexical both phonetic, is an extermination of beliefs accumulated over years of hard study.

Here are some examples.

case:
20 as you say in English? I was taught to say constituents. but goes beyond, gnùrant! Tueni said here!
shop sciòp the rule? nanananana: sciapo!
and john? Here is Janus (Piedmont almost)!
as you say 3:30 pm? half past three? gnùrant! it says three thirty!
care to pronounce correctly the number 6: it is not six but something close to sex but - for heaven's sake - not sex! (Then there are the traditional sheet and shit, ship and sheep and so on) - I do not think we
GIVEN never a good church. and faith has nothing to do.

spelling
tonight? no no no: tonite!
then shortens everything is veggie for vegetarian, UofG stands for University of Guelph, ...

lexicon:
and shop before? If shopping is to buy then shop is ... is ... no! not shop! gnùrant! is the grocery store or (if it is for food)!
care: hot dogs is not the word international. big disappointment!
pepperoni is NOT the vegetables, pepper and red pepper that is pepper.
and how to respond to the question 'how are you?' No, not 'end' end?? no! they say good! and, incidentally, how are you is similar to our 'how are you?' and you say it after every 'hello' when you meet someone. Okay? 'Hello, how are you? "
supper instead of dinner
Needless to say, when the water reaches the cul ... er, make the throat, you learn to swim quickly. That's how I learned new words: stroller, charriot, dummy, diapers, crawl, nap, clean up, stuff, vacuum cleaner (the vacuum cleaner: WOW! my admiration: I like and reminds me of Einstein. oh well I'll talk to my psychiatrist, when I have one) .

and then there are words they use so much that I think are a bit 'as our verb' cosare ': type, I must still understand how it works, but' get 'is everywhere,' drop 'as well with various particles after, not to speak of 'take' (which I knew to mean 'take' but also 'let': When Fiona tells me something like "Tomorrow, after I take my son to school, I'll like to you "then I understand that goes in the afternoon, after he took his son to school: NO NO NO, but arrives at 9 am at my house because she said 'after I brought / left my son to school' .. . not just for open the door in pajamas!)

other expressions are easy because they have a repetitive structure: have a shower is to shower, Have a walk is a walk, supper is dinner haves ...

is a list, of course, grow with time and certainly I will just publish the post immediately to mind another 10 phrases that I could write here and from which he warned.
but for now is all. of course I would enjoy reading a lot in your language learning experiences: How do you say ... pain shared is a joy!

I did it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment