Friday, February 11, 2011

Pfo And Multiple Scelrosis

Essence Nail Colour & Go # 35 Movie Star


This is my first polish Essence and I must say that I did not expect it to be so good quality! It 's a beautiful gray mice completely devoid of intense glitter.


I apologize for the photo I wanted to take a picture of my nails but they are unrealistic at this time ^ _ ^ But surely just presentation will be a picture in this post and / or Facebook page.
It 's very opaque and the color is just as you can see from the bottle. As it is written on the bottle dries quickly and is very true! It 'a very good polish and very hard, but the best part is the price ....... € 1.29 for 5ml of product! It'll definitely others, with this price you can indulge with the most extravagant colors!

soon!
Giulia

0 comments:

Post a Comment